AboutThe IT Craft company has been working on the IT market for more than 15 years.
We base our work on the principles of openness, predictability and responsibility.
We always accomplish all that was promised to our clients, employees or colleagues.
We stimulate the growth of skills and potential of our employees, because it’s the growth of the company in the future.
Join us to work on a wide range of projects from all around the world.
What We Do
We have developed CMS-powered
websites and complex SaaS applications
We apply agile practices to develop
innovative mobile applications
Our mission is to let you forget
about technical problems
Browse the job vacancies currently open
Senior / Middle (Symfony 3 / Angular / WebRTC) developer
ITCraft invites Senior / Middle (Symfony 3 / Angular / WebRTC) developer to join the company.
- professional knowledge of PHP7, SQL, HTML5+CSS3;
- knowledge of OOP, Patterns, SOLID, REST;
- experience with Symfony 3, awareness of its strengths and weaknesses;
- strong knowledge of Git, experience in team work using one of Git branching models;
- knowledge of MySQL 5.x (design, indexing, optimization);
- experience in SPA application development;
- understanding and practical implementation of UI/UX principles;
- experience with Linux systems;
- experience with Unit testing;
- experience with payment systems;
- experience in optimization server response time;
- experience in optimization page load speed;
- experience with task estimation;
- self-development and constant learning of new technologies;
- experience in choosing technologies and architectural solutions based on comparative characteristics (arguments versus personal interest);
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences (or senior student);
- commercial experience in software development - at least 5000 hours (we understand that it is hard to measure experience in hours, but in such a way we could easily achieve the trust of other Middle and Senior developers in teams);
- written and spoken English: you should feel confident while working with requirements and documentation in English.
Will be a plus (in addition to main requirements):
- experience with Angular 2/4;
- experience in services development with Node.js;
- experience with Docker;
- knowledge of Typescript;
- experience with Redis;
- experience in working within the Agile team;
- experience with Amazon Web Services;
- experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery;
- experience with web sockets and WebRTC;
- knowledge of PSR;
- understanding of micro services architecture.
We invite experienced developers on new projects! Projects will be focused on web-development, but we will consider your preferences and try to provide you the opportunity to work with React Native or Node.js projects.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS syntax;
- 6 months of experience with React;
- Ability to break down the large business logic for small components;
- Experience with NPM / Yarn;
- Ability to read the description of tasks in English, correct use of English in the source code (names of variables and functions, comments).
- Problem solving: 3 easy, 2 medium, 5 hard ones from LeetCode website (at one of the interview stages you will have to solve the problem from this website);
- Knowledge of algorithms for working with trees and graphs (for this job we are looking for developers with different levels of experience, for developers of a high level of experience we consider an important skill to know and apply classical algorithms).
Middle React Front-end developer
ITCraft invites Middle React Front-end developer to join the company.
- Strong experience with React.js. Thorough understanding of React.js and its principles;
- Flux architecture (Redux implementation);
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools. Knowledge of common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, etc.;
- Experience using distributed version control systems, GIT preferred;
- English is required for communicating with the customer.
ITCraft invites Python Developer to join the company.
Two words about the project: This is a large project that includes 3 platforms - 2 mobile (iOS / Android) and a Web interface. Each element in the system is built to scale to millions of users in a horizontal fashion within the cloud. This is expressed via each platform element. Development of new functionality, optimization system processes and architecture - the main tasks that face each member of the team.
- 1,5 years of commercial experience with Python / Django + Django REST framework;
- Strong knowledge in PostgreSQL;
- Ability to write custom queries using the library SQLAlchemy;
- English: you should feel comfortable in dealing with the requirements and documentation in English.
Will be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of AWS services;
- Experience in configuration queues Celery+Redis.
- Understanding ReactJS;
- Skills in using "yarn install", "yarn start", "yarn build";
- Knowledge of Git;
- Skills in Visual Studio Code or WebStorm / PhpStorm;
- Ability to read the description of tasks in English, correct use of English in the source code (names of variables and functions, comments);
- Problem solving: 3 easy, 2 medium ones from LeetCode website (at one of the interview stages you will have to solve the problem from this website).
- Knowledge of 3 algorithms for working with trees and graphs (binary tree search, depth-first search, breadth-first search);
- Participation in open source projects.
Please write if you have any of additional points from the list.
Before sending your CV please solve any of the easy level tasks from LeetCode site.
Please save the link to the task on LeetCode and your solution on gist.github.com and send the link along with the CV.
Linux system administrator
ITCraft invites Linux system administrator to join our team.
- At least 1 year Linux experience;
- Good skills in LAMP stack;
- Hosting support experience (cPanel+WHM/ISPConfig);
- Troubleshooting skills;
- Scripting and automation skills;
- DB administration knowledge;
- Understanding of cloud technologies (Amazon, Cloudstack) will be a plus;
- Intermediate written English.
- Setup, manage and monitor servers and clusters;
- Troubleshoot technical issues;
- Communicate with clients;
- Communicate with DCs and other services providers;
- Optimize and automate everything;
- Work closely with other administration and development departments;
- Follow best practices of system administration.
ITCraft invites Web Designer to join our team.
- At least 1,5 years of Web design experience;
- Experience in designing site’s interfaces;
- Expert use of graphical editors (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator - using hotkeys designed structure of the layers / groups);
- Drawing skills;
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS coding;
- Be aware of the latest trends in web design;
- English: you should feel comfortable in dealing with the requirements and documentation in English (read, write and discuss);
- Art, artistic, technical and computer-technical education;
- Cross-browser layout (responsive/adaptive is a must);
- Experience of team work with web designers, developers, QAs;
- Understanding of technical features in design creation process;
- Experience in creating icons, pixel graphic;
- Experience in updating design and creating design taking User Experience into account.
- Create page layout using wireframes in accordance with the wishes of the customer;
- Interface design;
- Revision and modification of existing sites;
- Development of visual concept website’s design;
- Preparation graphics for the site;
- Small tasks related to raster and vector graphics processing.
The friendly team of a language-learning product is looking for an experienced developer!
The product exists for 7 years on the market. During that time, the team grew from one web-developer to three groups for Web, iOS и Android platforms.
The product does not stand still. We implement different practices and technology. For instance, we switched to Symfony (https://symfony.com/doc/current/create_framework/index.html) and started working with React for the Web version.
We have non-trivial and exciting tasks. The scale of work is growing, and we want to enhance the web development team.
Every 2 weeks we deliver a new release. In this release, we pay attention to both new functionality and code refactoring.
We offer comfortable working conditions in a team, flexible working schedule, and engaging tasks.
If you made it to this paragraph, you might have got interested in something mentioned above.
Let's not linger and check out the description of the stack and requirements.
- Experience in web development using PHP, MySQL, HTML + CSS;
- Experience with Symfony 3;
- Knowledge of OOP, Patterns, SOLID, REST;
- PSR understanding;
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience with React;
- Unit testing.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Bootstrap framework;
- Experience with Dust.js;
- Experience with PhpSpec;
- Experience with different API’s (e.q YouTube, Algolia etc);
- Docker usage experience;
- Experience in working within the Agile team;
- Knowledge of different Amazon Web Services;
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery;
- Knowledge of A/B testing.
Junior+ Ruby Developer
ITCraft invites Junior+ Ruby Developer to join the company.
The project is a new cloud-based, multi-platform software for municipalities. Using cloud-computing combined with the latest software development technologies, it allows users to stay connected and operate with greater efficiency and flexibility. It has a fully integrated GIS system, a module that allows users to track all activities, appointment calendar for scheduling of inspections, powerful console to view and interpret the municipality's data and many more other existing and planned features.
As a ruby developer you will help us to develop new features and extend existing functionality of the current project.
We are looking for a true enthusiastic developer. You need to be a good coder and quick learner. You believe that developing is not just work, it’s an art.
- 0.5 - 1 year of experience in ruby development;
- JS, HTML, CSS knowledge will be a plus;
- Strong team player;
- At least Pre-Intermediate English.
We are looking for Business Analyst for our current growing projects and for new projects.
Business Analyst will participate in Web projects of different subject areas.
- Fluent verbal and written English for communication and creating documentation;
- Good communication skills (to work with customers and the development team);
- Knowledge of IT technologies;
- At least 2 years experience in WEB technologies;
- At least 1 year experience in Business Analysis.
- Basic knowledge in relational databases;
- Experience in working with Jira;
- Experience in Web projects development for English-speaking customers.
- Communication with customers to gather requirements;
- Requirements analysis (Many requirements coming from customers are too general. Business Analyst needs to clarify details and rework requirements in such a way, to make them more understandable for the team);
- Regular communication with developers, designers and QAs to present requirements to them;
- Presentation of questions and ideas to a customer;
- Presentation of a new project versions (releases) to customers.
We are looking for a Project Manager for our current growing projects and for new projects.
- Management of several small ongoing projects;
- Run daily development meetings and daily calls with the clients;
- Gathering information about the tasks and adding tasks to the project management software;
- Project estimating and planning;
- Project’s progress reporting.
- 1.5+ years managing software development projects;
- Fluent written and spoken English. Experience in verbal communications with Clients;
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- Time management skills;
- Experience in planning, project scheduling, communications and delivering;
- Knowledge of business analysis;
- Basic knowledge of risk managemen;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in working in SCRUM teams;
- Technical background;
- Management Agile projects in Jira.
- Experience with AngularJS, Angular, NodeJS at least 6 months;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools: Babel, Webpack, npm;
- Distributed version control systems, GIT preferred;
- English language at the level of reading assignments and documentation.