AboutThe IT Craft company has been working on the IT market for more than 15 years.
We base our work on the principles of openness, predictability and responsibility.
We always accomplish all that was promised to our clients, employees or colleagues.
We stimulate the growth of skills and potential of our employees, because it’s the growth of the company in the future.
Join us to work on a wide range of projects from all around the world.
What We Do
We have developed CMS-powered
websites and complex SaaS applications
We apply agile practices to develop
innovative mobile applications
Our mission is to let you forget
about technical problems
Browse the job vacancies currently open
Senior Full Stack (.NET+Angular) developer
IT Craft invites Senior Full Stack (.NET+Angular) developer to join our team.
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial .NET web-development;
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial enterprise solutions;
- Strong knowledge of .NET platform (.NET Framework and .NET Core) and C# language;
- Understanding and practical implementation of OOP principles and architectural design patterns;
- Strong database development experience (T-SQL, MS SQL, Database performance optimization techniques), other relational database management systems;
- Strong experience with NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB, Redis);
- Strong understanding of ORM’s (Entity Framework, Dapper) mechanisms for providing performance optimization;
- Understanding of SOA and Microservices design;
- Experience with Azure Service Platform or similar (AWS or GCP);
- Experience with CI/CD configuration;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Team Leading skills - to operate as a team lead of a small, cross-functional team.
Will be a plus:
- RxJS experience;
- Automation Tests experience (Unit Tests, Selenium);
- Experience with SOA and Microservices;
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik and similar);
- DevOps skills would be a good plus;
- Experience in scaling cloud applications will be a big plus.
Agile Project Manager
Agile team is looking for a Project Manager who will take a leading position and will bring the team to the next level of the Tuckman ladder. The team is growing, customer’s business is growing, and the number of users is growing rapidly so there are a lot of challenges for you.
- 3+ years of experience in project management;
- Experience in managing team of 10 people and more;
- Strong understanding of Scrum methodology and Agile principles;
- Experience in Agile project management using Scrum or Kanban;
- Experience in facilitating Agile events, understanding of facilitation diamond approach;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills. Experience in working with english speaking customers is required;
- Solid understanding of engineering practices.
Will be a Plus:
- Technical background;
- Knowledge in Scrum of Scrum or any other scale Agile framework;
- Any Agile certification will be a plus.
- Schedule and facilitate Scrum events. Currently, the team is virtual, but we hope that in a while we all back into the office;
- Direct communication with the customer’s team. Close work with the Product Manager and the technical staff on a daily basis;
- Coach the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Help the Development Team to bring the highest value to the customer;
- Build strong team relationship;
- Manage risks;
- Create report for the management and for the customer;
- Participate in staffing.
Site Reliability Engineer
We're looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join a team working on a big project of one of our customers.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a big set of mail/hosting/storage servers;
- Implementing new features/tweaking settings;
- Setting up ELK cluster for processing different kinds of logs and creating required Kibana visualizations/ES queries;
- Managing OpenStack/Ceph clusters;
- Communicating with onsite team and assisting them.
The following requirements are the must:
- At least 3 years of managing Linux servers;
- Strong knowledge of Postfix MTA, antispam/antivirus solutions;
- Good Ansible, ELK stack, bash, git knowledge;
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
Will be a huge bonus:
- OpenStack, Сeph knowledge;
- Configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Salt);
- Monitoring tools (Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana).
Linux system administrator
ITCraft invites Linux system administrator to join our team.
- At least 1 year of Linux experience;
- Good skills in LAMP stack;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- DB administration knowledge;
- Hosting support experience (cPanel+WHM/ISPConfig) will be a plus;
- Intermediate written English.
- Setup, manage and monitor servers and clusters;
- Troubleshoot technical issues;
- Communicate with clients;
- Communicate with DCs and other services providers;
- Optimize and automate everything;
- Work closely with other administration and development departments;
- Follow best practices of system administration.
We're looking for a DevOps/SRE Engineer to join a team working on different projects of our customers.
- Strong background in Linux administration;
- Experience with AWS cloud services (EC2, ECS, API Gateway, Lambda, Route53, Kinesis, etc.);
- Experience with containers, container orchestration tools (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes);
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Gitlab-CI, CodePipeline/CodeBuild/CodeDeploy, Jenkins);
- Experience with configuration management systems (Ansible, Puppet, Chef);
- Experience with ELK/EFK stack;
- Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana);
- Experience with IaaC tools (Terraform, CloudFormation);
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, Perl);
- Good git knowledge;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- At least Intermediate written and spoken English.
Will be a plus:
We are looking for a developer who wants to work as a PHP/JS developer on the project specializing in immediate and scheduled video calls/webinars, support white-label solutions to many platforms with unique feature stack.
If you have a strong sense of responsibility, great motivation with the ability to achieve results, ability to apply logical thinking to define problems and wish to work in the SCRUM team, then this position is an excellent opportunity for you! Currently the team is virtual, But we hope that in a while we all back into the office.
About the project:
The system is a complex of configurable subsystems that provides searching, organizing and conducting audio/video/chat for short consultations, long group calls and webinars for up to 1500 people. The system supports multiple platforms, each of which is configured for its own set of functions and has a customized design.
- 2+ years of experience on commercial project;
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7, OOP, SOLID, LoD, REST;
- Experience with Symfony framework and Doctrine ORM;
- Experience in designing automation unit and functional tests;
- Knowledge of MySQL 5.7 (design, indexing, optimization);
- Knowledge of Git version control system and Git workflow best practices;
- Intermediate English (writing and reading);
- Experience with developing scalable systems;
- Understanding of microservice architecture.
Will be a plus experience with:
- TypeScript, NodeJS;
- Docker, Amazon Web Services (EC2, ECS, CloudWatch, S3, RDS, ElastiCache);
IT Craft invites Wordpress Developer who would like to become a full stack developer to join our team. Currently the team is virtual, but we hope that in a while we all back into the office.
- Website development from scratch using CMS Wordpress;
- Development of themes and plugins for websites based on WP.
- At least 1.5 years of commercial development experience;
- Good knowledge of PHP, SQL;
- Strong knowledge of themes structure, templates, hooks, widget API;
- Experience with creation HTML/CSS layouts;
- Experience in using GIT, SVN;
- English: you should feel comfortable in dealing with the requirements and documentation in English, you should be able to speak on the calls with the clients.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with WooCommerce, Contact form 7, Gravity Forms;
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop;